• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Output path on Export not changing

#1 Photosbykev
Hi,

just installed the lastest version of LRT4.3 After doing all the image preparation I'm selecting the image folder and then selecting Export to LRT but the Output path isn't changing from an old location (which has been deleted). The only way to export the prepared files is to recreate the old folder and export them into that folder as there isn't an option in in the LRT export routine to select/create a folder.

I've tried using other Export options like aPSB and DNG to see if changing folders in those export routines would fix the problem but nothing is changing the old Output folder selection.

regards
Kev
#2 Gunther
Maybe you cannot see the folder selector at the right because Lightroom made the dialog to narrow, this sometimes happens.
You might delete the Lightroom Preferences file (google on how to do this) then restart lightroom, this usually fixes it!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Photosbykev
Thank you Gwegner your comment put me on the right path.

I could see the down arrow on the right hand side which brought up the folder history list of previous exports, there were a lot of them, maybe a 100 plus lol. If I scrolled to the bottom of the history list there was a delete list option which I used. When I then tried to export again it gave me the 'select' dialog button to pick a new folder.

thanks for the prompt response

Kev
Sad --> About Export Error
zetserve
2019-08-17, 18:52
Last Post: Gunther

...also check out: