• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Question mark on loc.Hue, Loc. Text

#1 Morgan
Hello!
I have this problem..: in the Columns of Loc.Hue and Loc.Text, I have question marks in keyframes..
In this thread you find the attachmen screeshot of the problem..
Thank.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
Hi Morgan, this might happen, if you removed or added gradients in Lightroom, which you shouldn't when working with LRTimelapse. Instead, please use only the gradients that LRTimelapse created when initializing the sequence! (4 linear and 2 circular ones). You might need to enable the visibility of the gradient pins on the toolbar when the gradient tool is activated (Show handles: always) in order to see them.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Morgan
The gradient tool is activated .. on Show handles: always
If I put the mouse pointer on the question mark, the pop-up message comes out that warns me: ,, value not initialized. Follow the description of the workflow and initialize the metadata as a first step ''.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#4 Morgan
Even not using gradient filters, but, doing a simple postproduction, I still have the same problem as the question marks in keyframes on Gradient columns.
#5 Gunther
If the results are alright, you can ignore this. Sometimes lightroom removes the initialization from tools that are not used. After auto transition in lrt, the issues should be gone.

Sent mobile...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#6 Morgan
In fact, in terms of images and post production changes I have no problems .. there is only that exclamation point that worries me .. Even if I apply the radial and circular filters (4 and 2 from Lrtimelspse), the changes made are still made. it's probably just a small bug in the interpretation of LR (or Lrtimelspse) but it has no effect on post production (luckily)
thanks Gunther for your willingness and speed to respond!

...also check out: