• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sequence disappeared

#1 rodrigo
Hi Gunther, I upgraded to ver 5.6.1, entered a sequence which it loaded as normal created the keyframes and nproceded to edit in LRC after which I Sync the frames, returned to LRTL and pressed the button reload and the whole sequence of 720 frames disappered from the screen and folder. What happened ?. they still are in LRC but not on the original folder.

regards,

Rodrigo
#2 rodrigo
I suddenly remember that LRTL can't process CR3 files so I converted them to DNG's, brilliant said me!!, now it is going t5o work, alas it didn't, same thing the whole thing disapears. It left behind all the XMP's files, after all the DNG's dissapered.
#3 rodrigo
Hi Gunther, I loaded the sequence on another pc, that was running LRTL 5.5.8, converted the sequence to png loadew to LRTL exported the keyframes to LRC done the alteration reloaded back into LRTLand it worked no problem
#4 Gunther
Hi Rodrigo,
normally files don't just "disappear" from LRTimelapse. LRTimelapse will show them, if they are in the folder. They can only "disappear" if you moved them from the folder. Please double check that you importer setting in Lightroom is not set to Move the files. It must be set to "Add" them.
Also LRTimelapse supports CR3 files. And I don't think it has anything to do with the latest update because nothing changed in regards of file handling. Please do some more experimenting by frequently checking the folder with the files in the windows explorer.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 rodrigo
Hi Gunther, will do; I have runned the sequence on another pc which has the version 5.6 of LRTL and so far it is working correctly, it is exporting at the moment, as you said it may be a setting, I tried several times yesterday and everytime I pressed RELOAD after correcting the keyframes and saving the metadata, the files disapeared the only thing left was in the folder was the Lrt file and nothing else.

Regards,

Rodrigo
#6 rodrigo
Hi Gunther, you were right, I made sure that it was on ADD rather than Move and it worked a treat. Thanks.

Regards,

Rodrigo
#7 Gunther
I'm glad we could sort that out! :-)
#8 rodrigo
Hi Gunther, sorry but I forgot to ask, if the frames have been moved, does it mean that they are stored somewhere?, hence occupying disk space?.

regards,

Rodrigo
#9 Gunther
I don't know where you moved them, you might want to search your disk!

...also check out: