• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Speed of photos final export from LR6

#1 johnny.karpenter
Hello guys, I've recently bought LRTimelapse, shoot my first one timelapse and now following the YT basic tutorial. And I have a question - I am on one of the last steps - I have to final export all of the frames from LR6 to output path (it uses the LRTimelapse in this step) and I found it to be so slow process, a way to slow. I know it's probably more related to LR than the LRTimelapse, but it's a step in LRTimelapse workflow, so I am asking here Smile. I have got about 1600 photos, shot in RAW, each RAW is about 30MB. While exporting I chose jpg-original format, so the photos after exporting are around 6MB each. I do have quite nice PC: Core i7-6800K, 32GB RAM, GTX 1070 8GB, Samsung 850 SSD... I know 1600 photos is quite a big amount, but more than a three hours export time is crazy long. Do you have any experiences, ideas or solutions to deal with it?
#2 Gunther
Unfortunately it's normal and unless Adobe speeds up the export considerably the only thing you can do is leave it running though the night. I always prepare 3-4 sequences, then start them in parallel when I go sleeping.

Mobile via Tapatalk.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 johnny.karpenter
Thank you man Smile. I do really appreciate your work!. Quite a great piece of software! Now I have to learn more about it!
Sad --> About Export Error
zetserve
2019-08-17, 18:52
Last Post: Gunther

...also check out: