• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Canon 5D MK IV and qDSLRcontroller

#1 rodrigo
Hi Everyone, 

Has anyone managed to connect qDSLRcontroller using the internal WiFi in the Canon 5D MK IV? or connect these two any other way.

I would be grateful if you could please shared you experience or knows of a tutorial on how to do this.

kind regards,

Rodrigo
#2 Gunther
I'm not sure if the MK4 is already supported by qDDB. I'd suggest going to the developers forum to ask for this: dslrdashboard.info.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 rodrigo
Hi Gunther, I did post the question in dslrdashboard but it went for approval and never seen it again. Hence me asking here.

regards,

Rodrigo
#4 Gunther
Maybe a user knows...

sent mobile via tapatalk...
#5 scottymc
Hey Rodrigo have you shot a Timelapse in Ap mode yet? if so how is the flicker?
#6 Gunther
Flicker is not the main reason not to use av mode. It's the lack of control over aperture/iso. And if you combine it with auto iso, you won't be able to get long exposure times and control the boundaries, like qddb auto holy grail does. Believe me, if auto holy grail was possible to do right in cam, I'd be the first to advocate for it!

sent mobile via tapatalk...
#7 rodrigo
[size=small][size=medium][font=HelveticaNeue,]Hi Scotty,

No haven't as I only shoot in manual, should I rephrase that?, and I have no problem with it the de-flicker function on the LRTimelapse, is amazing it really clear the flicker out of time lapses. I find that in manual you can control the aperture as well as the ISO and the aperture compensation, which in turn then you can use the Holy Grail to adjust the light and colour. Can you show as an example of your flickering? My technique it was the same with my 5D MK III before I swapped it for the MK IV.

regards,

Rodrigo[/font][/size][/size]
Canon 5d mk4
aaube
2017-02-20, 00:29
Last Post: aaube

...also check out: