• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Crop keyframes on same frame as color keyframes

#1 shufflerror
Hello, i got a strange behavior with 4* and 5* keyframes in LRT6.0.6.

My workflow:
creating 4* keys for color correction, exposure, ... -> edit in LR -> save meta -> refresh in LRT -> Auto Transition -> save
after that: create 5* crop keys (on same frames as 4*) -> save -> LR load meta -> edit crop on 5* selection -> save meta ->LRT reload -> Auto Transition

After the second Auto Transition all color corrections are animated from the first to the last keyframe in a linear transition only. All color edits on 5* keyframes are ignored. Isn't it possible to use 5* keyframes for color correction to?
#2 Gunther
You are not supposed to remove the 4* keyframes or do that in two steps.
Just use both types of keyframes alltogether. Set the 5* Keyframes where you would like to change the crop animation and the * where you would like to do color adjustments.
The very first and last keyframe will automatically be both, so set either a 4* or 5* there.
If you really need to do both adjustments on the same place in the middle of the sequence, set one 4* and on the next frame a 5*.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 shufflerror
Super thank you, that is the way i figured it out too. Good info that first and last can hold both crop and color. The problem in my particular case is, there are often two keyframes on consecutive frames. Several pairs in a sequence. So i will have 4 keyframes in a row: 5*4*4*5*. So the crop "jumps" a little bit. Isn't it possible to write the color information in the 5* also? Maybe only optional. But ok that's the way the programs work together and my case is really uncommon. Thank you anyways for this great product, it saves me a lot of time.
#4 Gunther
That seems to be a very special scenario. Usually you wouldn't work with adjacent 4* keyframes. In such cases, I'd recommend to do the ken burns in video editing, mostly this gives smoother results anyway.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 shufflerror
It is a totally different scenario. I use the tools to proceed 3d photogrametry image sequences.

...also check out: