• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Battery wont charge past 20%

#1 jiggyb21
I have used my ProTimer 2.5 pretty regularly and it has always functioned properly. I recently replaced the little battery that keeps time but have used the timer successfully for months since. Last night I shot a very long time lapse and the camera battery, the battery pack running my slider and the ProTimer all died. I plugged everything in to charge today and the ProTimer is stuck at 20%. I changed wall blocks several times and it is still reading 20%. I was about to perform a reset but was hoping for another option. Thanks for any input.
#2 Gunther
Maybe, since your device might already be older, the main Battery reached it's end of life - that might have been facilitated by the deep discharge. But it could also be another hardware defect, like the charging regulator.

Please reach out via email to support(at)lrtimelapse.com and send your invoice along with the error description. We will then check if your device is still covered by the warranty and also have your shipping address. Then we can discuss your options via email.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: