• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PhotoShop can't open the exported " LRT_001.jpq" file

#1 Piak
Exporting from Lr to " Export Timelapse LRT" using 8bits /Ori . The file "LRT_001.jpq" is showing an error when try to open in PS.

Error message " LRT_001.jpq" has "ITU-R BT709 ref display" which is not match to the RGB work space."

Could you help?
Thanks
#2 Gunther
Yes, the intermediaries are in Video Color Space Rec709 or Rec.2020 and not in sRGB. After all we are going to make a timelapse video, aren't we? :-)
But Photoshop is pretty capable of opening images with different color spaces, it will usually give you a message with some options where you should opt to not convert but work in the original color space, if you want to use those images for rendering in LRTimelapse later.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Piak
Thanks for feedback...The reason i use PS is to use Batch/Automate to create a startail before back to LrTL to rendor to video.
Yes, it is possible to do it , though i had to click "Use embedded profile" 200 times to complete all of my 200 images in this action.
Any, happy it is working now...Thanks.
#4 Gunther
AFAIK you can set the default handling in the Photoshop settings.
Also check StarStaX, great program, makes it much easier: https://markus-enzweiler.de/software/starstax/
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 Piak
Thanks Gunther. StarStaX work great.

...also check out: