• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Connecting to EOS 70D via on camera Wi-Fi

#21 bilgebay
Quote:What u mean with "Frame rate at capture - 0.33fps"?

I meant the interval was 3 seconds...shot every 3 seconds

Quote:Do u mean the stop variation?U didn't use jumps of 1 stop as it explained in the tutorial video of the holy grail?

I did use 1/3 stop jumps and it did work pretty well... however if you look at the sun, you can still see it pumping....

Any tips/tricks to help with this ?

Sedat
#22 hubaiz
In next version there will be 'reverse correction' option in the LRTimelapse screen.
You can enable and set a percentage when to kick in (20% or more)
So if the 'floating average' is over the 'reference' by the selected 'reverse correction' percentage it will correct in the opposite direction.
#23 Rudni914
Hum, ok! If u say u use 1/3stops better so! I just have been using 1 stop because you say that in your video tutorial about dslrdashboard! So, if we choose 1/3stops, the lrtimelapse in the pc will not have any problem to can work?thanks Smile
#24 Rudni914
And about RAW+JPEG files?There is any solution to can delete the JPEG files directly in the camera after the shot is taken?Now, I can't find that option in this release!why?
#25 Gunther
No, Zoltan removed that because it took too much time for deleting. We decided it's more importent to be able to shoot shorter intervals.
The LRTimelapse importer has an option to just ignore the jpgs, just use it to import from the camera and set that option.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#26 hubaiz
Or you can after the time-lapse sequence is complete to:
- disable the 'Auto Holy Grail' function
- return to camera control screen (ESC or back button on Android)
- go into the image gallery
- press the 'Camera' button to display the images from the Camera SD card (http://dslrdashboard.info/image-gallery-button/ nr 2)
- press the JPG filter button (nr 10)
- long press the selection button to invert the selection (nr 5)
- press the delete button to delete the selected files (nr 8 )
#27 Rudni914
Hum, ok!
Thanks Gunther, I understood!
Now, It makes all the sense!Smile
Thanks Zoltan too for the tip!Wink I think that it will be the best workflow for me!
Good Job!

Carlos
#28 Adis
Hi,

today I tried to connect my new EOS 70D to DDB on my Mac. But it seemed to be not working. Is there anyone who could do this already? Also with the USB cable that was delivered with the camera it was not working. What am I doing wrong? I couldn't find any instructions on how to use DDB on my Macbook.

I would be happy if I get some answers here...

Regards,
Adrian
#29 Raldi
Hi,

Need some help here. Just got myself a 70D and use the iPad app. The thing is that I cannot start the Auto Holy Grail for some reason, but I can capture a sample. Reason is probably that the sample is not shown on the LRTimelapse screen in the app, even though I have set it to max RAW and smallest JPEG. As a result, no reference is calculated...

Strange thing is also that in the screen before the LRTimelapse screen, you can also capture an image and there it is being shown after capture.

I know this is most likely some silly thing that I am doing wrong. Any suggestions on what this silly thing might be?

Regards,
Raldi
#30 Gunther
Seems like there might still be a compatibility issue with the 70d, maybe Zoltan could look into that if you help him, afaik he has no 70d available for testing.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: