Joined: Feb 2011
- Custom Point Curves are not supported, please use the parametric tone curve instead.
- Four gradient filters are supported, they get created by LRTimelapse and appear as "dots" when hitting "M" on any initialized image. Please use those gradients and edit them because other newly created gradients will not be animated. Please do not delete any of those gradients!
- Two Circular gradients are supported (since LR5), they will as well be created when initializing. The same said for the linear gradients apply here.
- Clone Stamp, Paint Brush and Filter Brush are only supported on the very first image, those settings will be synced automatically to all other images by LRT. For Paint Brush and Filter Brush, you can animate the Sliders on the other keyframes too, but not the positions and shapes.
- If you use Brushes, please make sure to make the shapes not too complex because only a certain amount of data can be stored into the XMP files. If you brush too much, this will fail to get stored.
- "Upright" Perspective Correction is not supported and will not be animated, please apply it in the very last step before exporting via LRTExport and synchronize it (and only this setting) to the whole sequence.
- Don't use the B+W for Black and White conversion, please use desaturation combined with HSL (if you want) instead.
- Although it works in LRT4, I do not recommend to animate the crop to make any ken-burns effects in LRTimelapse. Learn more here: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-ken-...rtimelapse
- If you have big changes in brightness from one image to another (for example people passing directly in front of the camera, headlamps shining in a scene from time to time etc), Lightroom might apply the same develop settings in a different way to those images, introducing a changes in contrast that are hard to remove by deflickering. In those cases please avoid using the non-linear tools in Lightroom: Clarity, Dehaze, Whites, Blacks - use the parametric tone curve instead, here is a blog post about that: http://lrtimelapse.com/news/use-the-new-...me-lapses/
- Don't use third party plugins, since you don't usually know, if they are unsing any of the unsupported tools!
Please see my post about custom presets too: