• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRT 4.2 multiple simultaneous exports

#11 olihar
I tried now to export multiple at the same time, Actually 10 at the same time, when the first one finished all of them stopped.

EDIT: Actually let me correct that, they all stopped when the the first one of these 10 had finished. (Meaning in this case the shortest one.)
#12 Gunther
Really strange. I cannot reproduce it. Are you on PC or mac? Could you send me the LRTExport.log from the documents folder after this happens?
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#13 Gunther
I've just had an idea that you could try: in the Lightroom Plugin Manager, click on the LRTExport plugin and set a check mark where it says "Reload Plugin on each export". Then please try again.
#14 olihar
This seems to do the trick(so far), any downside of using "Reload Plugin on each export"?

Oh and yes I am on Windows.

And the LRTimelapse folder in Documents is empty, no log file.
#15 Gunther
I've investigated this this morning, and I could reproduce it when I remove the checkmark from "reload plugin on each export" (I have this on all the time when debugging). But it lead me to the problem and I could fix it and make the exporter way more stable. (The architecture Adobe uses for those plugins is really a mess...)

So the next version will have the changes and work way more stable when importing in parallel, then you can remove the checkmark from "reload plugin on every export" again. Until then, please use this work around.
#16 olihar
Fantastic. Thumbs up.
#17 Thomas Markert
The workaround works for me! Thanks for solving that issue!
#18 Zoeperkoe
My video card just crashed and my computer is currently away for repairs, but will check once I get it back and let you know.
#19 olihar
There is another small bug, or at least I find it as a bug.

The "skip LRTimelapse rendering" checkbox resets every time one starts a new export, it would be great if it remembers this box to be checked or unchecked from last time.
#20 Gunther
This is on purpose. You'll have to set the new number anyway so you can set the box too.

...also check out: