• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Keyframes, Metadata, Editing from LRTimelapse not visible in Lightroom or vise versa

#51 gwegner
Did you do the troubleshooting explained in my first post of this thread? Please do and double check. All possible reasons are outlined in that post.
Check out my e-book Time Lapse Shooting and Processing!
Subscribe to the LRTimelapse Newsletter!

lrtimelapse.com - advanced Time Lapse Photography made easy!
gwegner.de - Fotografie, Zeitraffer, Video, Reisen.
facebook · Google+ · twitter · vimeo
#52 redhdrex
I'm using Lightroom 8.1
Camera Raw 11.1
LRT 5.1.1

I tried your sequence listed above and even after changing the Exposure 2012 Value, I'm still seeing no keyframes. I've been setting them manually.
I no I'm probably doing something wrong but, would appreciate some more assistance.
Thanks
#53 gwegner
So the Exposure value travels from LRTimelapse to Lightroom, but the Keyframes (Stars) not? Please double check if you have any filter set in Lightroom. If in doubt, clear any filters. Make sure to have set Lightroom to display the stars in the grid view.

#54 redhdrex
Gunther, I can't seem to get the keyframes to load in to Lightroom. I've tried the trouble shooting to see if the metadata is loading and it is not. After I have adjusted the exposure value to '1.0' in the first frame and to '2.0' in the last frame and from there go to Lightroom, there are no keyframes (****) on either frame. Please help.

Thanks,
David
#55 gwegner
Hi David, I'm afraid all I can tell you is explained at the beginning of this thread. This is already the troubleshooting guide.
Everything else is just guessing . Maybe you have set your filters to hide stars, maybe your lightroom is set to not show stars etc. Please go through the trouble shooting again. If you do everything right, the changes in LRT should migrate to Lightroom.

...also check out: